Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ethan's lost again

We got to move to a new apartment with Chris' job change. We went from a one-room with loft studio to a 3 bedroom / 2 bath apartment. We love it. What does that have to do with loosing Ethan? Like I said, we loose him often. He is such an explorer and just goes without letting us know or any fear of being by himself. As I was packing up the apartment, I stacked several boxes together that were taped and ready to be used. It got quiet . . . again . . . so again . . . I went looking for Ethan. This time it took a little longer because he was actually trying to hide. I found him slouched down inside a box inside some bigger boxes. He's so clever! Is anyone wondering why there are no pictures of Grace doing crazy things? It's because she doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment