Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ethan and the plunger

The kids are in bed. Chris and I decide we are going to watch a movie. We turn on the computer, plug in our headphones, and cuddle into the bed. Fast forward about an hour or so. I hear over the sound in my headphones a weird popping noise. I hear it again. I pull of my headphones and pause the movie. There it is again. What is that? The apartment is pitch black. I stick my head out our door and see the only light on in the whole place is coming from the kids bathroom in the hallway. POP! There it is again. Only, this time it is followed by Ethan’s voice singing. I quickly grabbed my camera knowing this was going to be good. Take a look at the end of Ethan’s little escapade. It was priceless! Sorry, you might have to turn sideways to view.


No comments:

Post a Comment